BE A FIELD MARKETING SPECIALIST FOR A LEADING GLOBAL NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE
Field Marketing Specialists are community connectors who thrive off ownership and autonomy and know how to make things happen in their regions. Experienced, capable, and confident, you know your way around a beverage sampling campaign, having led successful efforts for relevant brands in the past.
As the local expert, you will open new doors to drive trial of a leading global NA beverage at scale by identifying key consumption occasions and executing activations where we can credibly introduce the product into a consumer's everyday life. You're responsible for engaging with community opinion leaders to build long-term affinity for the product and cultivating a team of Sampling Ambassadors who can provide support at pivotal moments. In addition, you’ll provide relevant market insights to the brand and spearhead the development of long-term field execution plans.
YOUR IMPACT IN THE ROLE
- Driving Product Trial. Build a localized plan with the National Field Manager to increase trial and intensify consumption in your Market.
- Market Management. Manage local resource allocation (g. cans, hours, sampling vehicle, POS etc.) based on national strategy and Market KPIs.
- Develop Key Relationships. Identify sampling opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
- Market Planning. Maintain an up to date calendar of planned sampling activity and analyze results continuously to enhance market efforts.
- Team Building. Recruit, train and oversee a team of up to 8 part-time Sampling Ambassadors.
- Activation Execution. Turn field ideas into tangible executions and mobilize Sampling Ambassadors to support implementation at key moments.
- Market Research. Collect data from various interactions regarding consumer perceptions through surveys, polls, and recorded interviews to inform brand decisions.
- Reporting. Complete regular reporting to capture sampling information such as quantities distributed, consumer sentiments, and demographics. Document key learnings and prepare thorough recaps for the brand.
- Cross-Market Collaboration. Facilitate an atmosphere of collaborative ideation, share market-specific experiences with your fellow Field Marketing Specialists to identify best practices.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Work Background. Prior field marketing and/or sampling experience (3+ years is a good marker).
- Beverage Focus. Interest in and a general knowledge of the beverage industry.
- Area Specialization. Experience managing field activations and identifying field insights.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. Self-driven to complete tasks and proactive to solve needs not presented.
- Constant Learner. Seek learnings and adjust to find continuous improvement.
- People Leader. Experience identifying, onboarding and motivating a team of Sampling Ambassadors.
- Social Chameleon. Able to connect and relate with a spectrum of personalities and experiences.
- Reliable Transport. Access to a vehicle with required insurance minimums (we'll reimburse for certain work-related mileage).
- Full-time Availability. Able to work 40 hours-a-week with a shifting work schedule that includes evening and weekend work activations.
HUMAN POWERED MARKETING @ ARCHRIVAL
Archrival believes in the transformative power of putting the right people, in the right place, at the right moment. The people behind brands are what truly make them human, and thus creating an authentic connection between company and consumer. This is Human Powered Marketing.
Archrival powers Field + Influence movements for the best companies in the world. As an Archrival Agent, you will work on behalf of the Heineken brand, a client of Archrival.
DIVERSE REPRESENTATION IN YOUTH CULTURE
Archrival stands to positively affect the diversity, equity, and inclusion of youth culture creativity. We are committed to fostering a place a belonging for underrepresented and marginalized communities. We are intentional of creating equal employment opportunities to all applicants and teammates in regards to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.