BE A SAMPLING AMBASSADOR FOR A LEADING GLOBAL NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE
Sampling Ambassadors serve as an important link between a leading global NA beverage and their community. As a Sampling Ambassador, you’ll be tasked with carrying out sampling activations, both independently and as a team. Your can-do attitude motivates you to explore new opportunities and meet ambitious sampling reach goals. Having an outgoing personality and strong communication skills helps you relate with any type of consumer and open new doors for the brand. Your market's Field Marketing Specialist can rely on you to knock any task out of the park with minimal supervision because of your go-getter mentality.
YOUR IMPACT IN THE ROLE
- Brand Advocacy. Generate awareness about a leading global NA beverage by getting the product into the hands of key consumers and cementing it as the go-to NA beverage of choice.
- Sampling Execution. Responsible for executing all planned sampling activations, and corresponding logistics, ranging from product drops, to guerilla-style sampling, through to event activations.
- Collaboration. Partner with fellow Sampling Ambassadors and the Field Marketing Specialist to safely bring sampling activations to life.
- Shift Planning. Contribute new sampling opportunities.
- Direct Report. Provide timely communication in regard to scheduling, sampling achievements and activation insights with your market's Field Marketing Specialist.
- Field Insights. Routinely share consumer insights and sampling learnings with your Field Marketing Specialist.
- Professional Experience. Gain valuable professional experience working for an iconic, global brand.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Work Background. Have ambassador and/or sampling experience (1 - 3 years is a good marker).
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. Self-driven to complete tasks and proactive to solve needs not presented.
- Time Management. Always arrive on time and follow shift schedules.
- Social Chameleon. Able to connect and relate with a spectrum of personalities and experiences.
- Reliable Transport. Access to a vehicle with required insurance minimums (we'll reimburse for certain work-related mileage).
- Availability. Able to work up to 15 hours-a-week including evenings, weekends and some holidays.
HUMAN POWERED MARKETING @ ARCHRIVAL
Archrival believes in the transformative power of putting the right people, in the right place, at the right moment. The people behind brands are what truly make them human, and thus creating an authentic connection between company and consumer. This is Human Powered Marketing.
Archrival powers Field + Influence movements for the best companies in the world. As an Archrival Agent, you will work on behalf of the Heineken brand, a client of Archrival.
DIVERSE REPRESENTATION IN YOUTH CULTURE
Archrival stands to positively affect the diversity, equity, and inclusion of youth culture creativity. We are committed to fostering a place a belonging for underrepresented and marginalized communities. We are intentional of creating equal employment opportunities to all applicants and teammates in regards to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Our Commitment – We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Archrival Agents believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.