Help us lead our adidas Field Agents to victory.
We're on the search for the perfect teammate to help us keep our vast Field Agent team driven towards success in the field. By becoming a Regional Manager you’ll be responsible for building and leading a high performing team of roughly 10 to 15 Field Agents in your region and guaranteeing their success in the field.
As a Regional Manager, you'll be charged to help develop ongoing trainings, coordinate regional meetings and events, and manage the day-to-day operations of your regional agent program. You’ll also aid in the development of field team members to build exceptional pipeline talent.
THE RIGHT MINDSET
We need someone who has put in the hard time and learned from doing some serious heavy lifting. You’ll need to be a vis merch mastermind, a teaching pro and a true brand advocate to help lead our team by example. Our Regional Managers act as coaches and camp counselors to help keep things zen in the field.
This position is all about guiding our team and helping them excel in the field. It’s fueled by a passion for competition, a love for sport and a need to get yourself in the latest and greatest; if that hits home, then we’d love to hear from you. Let us know why you should make the cut to be an integral part of our team.
- Assist with the recruitment and onboarding process to find the top influencers and personalities to best represent the adidas brand.
- Communicate clear expectations and guidelines to your teams in order to successfully achieve national and local targets.
- Provide feedback and coaching that encourages a mindset of continuous improvement; both celebrating successes and giving clear constructive feedback when necessary both in-person and digitally.
- Conduct bi-annual performance reviews & developmental plans for all your agents.
- Successful execution and implementation of the adidas business plan to drive strong results within visual excellence, increased sell-thru, brand knowledge, and market share growth.
- Provide continuous support and expertise by providing tools, best practices, and constant feedback.
- Help the team develop effective agent strategies and in-the-field executions.
- Oversee territory with agility, changing direction and continuously improving based on key indicators and lessons learned.
- Manage and oversee budget for assigned territory and work closely with their respective Area Manager to ensure expenses, overtime, mileage, etc. are monitored.
- Maintain key relationships with brand and retail partners, ensuring strong collaboration at every level.
- Works closely with the VM Training Manager to ensure consistent messaging, standards, and opportunities for development are implemented in your territory.
- Regularly partnering with fellow Regional Managers to exchange, learn, and define opportunities.
- Builds constructive, effective relationships throughout the field and HQ team to align support for brand initiatives.
- Consistent gathering of relevant insights and delivering actionable recommendations that will help inform program direction and business needs.
- Communicate current trends and competitor strategies in the market.
- Be a market expert & entrepreneur: Identify and engage in local grass-roots events that are relevant for the adidas brand.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- 3-5 years’ experience recruiting and managing high performing teams, with proven results.
- A strong understanding of the retail landscape and in-store excellence.
- Highly effective communication and listening and skills.
- The right balance of approachable and professional management style.
- A range of smart problem solving abilities.
- High attention to detail plus the ability to view projects from an analytical mindset.
- Computer savvy and not afraid to dive into less glamorous administrative tasks.
- Strong social etiquette and knowledge of social media norms.
- Ability to work independently and remotely while still feeling like you’re right here next to the team.
- You know great vis merch. It’s more than a passion; it’s a way of life.
- You’re a teching-machine; your ability to speak knowledgeably about products has proven effective in convincing people to convert to trial and purchase.
- A keen ability to juggle agent and client needs without blinking an eye.
- Previous experience as an ambassador for a major brand, ideally in retail.
- Driven by sport and competition (you know the scoreboard always matters.)
- You share our adidas love. It’s more than a brand to you, but a way of life.
- As a part of the adidas Field Agent team you’ll have direct and early access to new product launchings and trainings directly from HQ.
- You’ll become a brand expert by taking part in an in-depth training with our brand experts here at HQ to make sure you’re fully equipped to hit the ground running.
- We’ll hook you up — we want you to have all the tools you’ll need to live and breathe the brand. We’ll get you the gear; you just need to rock it.
- This is the gig for the constant adventurer — expect to be in market and on the road the majority of the time — you’ll have the chance to explore and immerse yourself with our Field Team in their territories.
- We provide flexible hours and work locations, you are in control of your schedule and can work from wherever it is convenient for your life.
- Benefits and compensation will be discussed with final candidates.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Archrival Agents believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Our Commitment – We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Archrival Agents believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.