Hollister is fueling the passions and pursuits of Gen Z through a new-age field marketing program that will empower students as on-the-ground brand champions, all while supporting their personal creative, career and life ambitions. The Hollister Brand Agent Program exists to fuel life's everyday moments and support teens in pursuing their passions.
A JOB WHERE PASSION MEETS PLAY
Hollister Brand Agents are high school students who are well-connected within their high school community and beyond. You are the one creating culture and truly driving influence within your respective networks. You’re a self-starter who thrives off ownership and autonomy - and knows how to make things happen.
Hollister Brand Agents activate at the intersection of passion and play: integrating the brand into the everyday moments of their peers’ lives, all while partnering with Hollister to take the next step toward realizing their own life ambitions.
YOUR IMPACT IN THE ROLE
While every day will look different as a Hollister Brand Agent, here’s what you can expect to be entrusted with:
- Build Advocacy. Organically integrate Hollister in your lifestyle, inspiring your peers to do the same.
- Activate the Brand. Create IRL experiences, both big and small, that infuse the brand in daily happenings.
- Expand Your Network. Identify and activate influential teens at your school and beyond to collaborate.
- Tell Your Story. Create content across your social platforms that tells the brand story through your lens, as well as show how your passion comes to life within your community.
- Report Learnings. Submit regular reports to capture learnings and recap your activations + opportunities.
- Advise Hollister. Share your ideas and opinions with the brand to guide future business decisions.
- Collaborate with a Collective. Exchange best-practices and big ideas with your teammates nationally.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Market Expertise. Well connected on and off campus. Insight into where teens are playing, working, etc.
- Connectivity to Youth Culture. An understanding of what’s current, relevant and important to teens.
- A Personal Pursuit. A passion, a path you’re pursuing or a pipe dream worth building within the world of music, fashion, gaming or sport.
- Thought Leadership. A voice of authority in your respective area of passion.
- Social Savvy. A solid grasp on how to leverage digital platforms to expand your influence.
- Sense of Optimism. A glass-is-half-full kind of attitude; ability to see the best in all situations.
- Ownership & Discipline. The motivation and hustle to work independently and drive real results.
- Passion for People. A genuine interest and natural ability to connect with a wide range of people.
- Inherently Inclusive. An appreciation for different backgrounds and beliefs
- Age Requirement. Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Weekly Commitment. Able to commit up to 10 hours a week with flexible schedule (evenings, weekends).
- Length of Program. Obligation of (1) academic year.
- Virtual Training. All Brand Agents will be invited to participate in paid, virtual training.
- Hourly compensation, at a competitive rate above minimum wage.
- Ongoing mentorship and coaching from experienced leaders.
- Hands-on experience that will guide you long after your time in the role.
- The latest Hollister fashions to keep your wardrobe current.
HUMAN-POWERED MARKETING @ ARCHRIVAL
Archrival powers Field + Influence movements for the best companies in the world. Hollister Co. is a client of Archrival, in this position you will be an Archrival Agents employee while representing Hollister Co.
Our Commitment – We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Archrival Agents believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.